Monday, October 6, 2008

Having a Ball!


I know this picture wasn't taken today, and doesn't count as my picture of the day! (Besides I already posted two today). I was looking through old images that I have captured and remember this fun image I took when my family and I went bowling. I love my mother waving in the background. I don't know why, but I smile at all the personalities in the photo. Some didn't want their picture taken, some were excited and then my mom is just saying hello to the camera. As she is saying hello, I am saying goodnight!- very long day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Just plain, Love It!!

trishalyn said...

I love this perspective! It's not a "birds eye view"...it's a "bowling ball view"! Now we know what those bowling balls see as they come rolling back to us. Neat!