Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Time!


Going out on Black Friday is a tradition that I really enjoy. Today, I took my mother to a few stores in the Schenectady area. The crowds were minimal, unlike the mall crowd so it was a lot of fun! We saw many signs that the holiday season is just around the corner! The shops and hotels are decorated, the restaurants are festive and Proctors is having "A Christmas Carol" performed. This holiday season could be a difficult one for me personally; however, it was off to a great start today! Thank you to my friends and family for keeping me busy...please don't stop!



4 comments:

Linda said...

Love these images, Steve. Especially the ones of Proctors. I spent the day thinking about going out to get some images, and I never left the house. You've just reinforced the necessity for me to "get out". Good post.

Bridget said...

great images steve.
they really put me in the christmas spirit.
family and friends,what would we do without them!

trishalyn said...

Beautiful images, Steve!!! My favorites are the 1st and last ones. The lantern reminds me of an old-fashioned Christmas...and I absolutely love the close-up of the Proctor's marque (is that the right word?). Sounds like you created some wonderful memories yesterday. Great job!

J.L.Velez said...

Family is great isn't it? Like probably the greatest gift God gives some of us. I love your holiday lights. What setting do you use to take them?