Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Message From Mother Nature To The Keeper Of The Flowers


Sometimes we feel that we are only half of ourselves. We try so hard to blossom and radiate so that we can feel whole. Remember though, even when we are only half way to where we want to be we must acknowledge how beautiful we still are. We do the best that we can.


Pedals may be found in disarray and going every which way; however, they are always pointing toward something greater and striving to grow taller, stronger, brighter. When our thoughts are going every which way, and our lives in a state of disarray, we may not always have our decisions pointed in one direction but, as a whole, we are also trying to be taller, stronger and brighter.


The point isn't whether "he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not". The more important lesson to learn is "I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me".

And even when we look away, when it's too difficult to face the day and we don't care to learn another tough life lesson, we ought not be judgemental of ourselves because we are still beautiful and worthy. Sometimes we just fall from grace. It is temporary. We rise again. We face the world again. And we find a poet within our hearts.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice love the first one

Lori D said...

This is by far your best yet...a dazzling painting of verse and photo. Thank you! I'm going to link this from my blog too!

trishalyn said...

The colors and composition are wonderful...and your writing completes the package. This combination would be a great start to a book!!! :-)

Linda said...

Nice post. Nice working of the subject. My favorites are the first and last ones. Great sentiments to go along with the images.

It looks like you used your macro? Isn't it a fun lens?

Lori D said...

I forgot to send my own link to this post: http://lorisrevival.blogspot.com/2009/04/message-from-mother-nature.html

ninth sunn said...

Woaoh, These are Awesome! My favourite is the third one. Such vibrant!