Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Morning Hike


Before the clouds came I headed out to take advantage of the warm weather. Here I ate breakfast before walking a few miles in a nature preserve. While eating I noticed this silly scene.
I tried to complete the light post as best as I could.

Once in the woods I was once again faced with the 'ugliness' of woods that had yet bloomed with much greenery. Then I remembered that I had taken a picture a few weeks ago of the buds that would produce these plants. As you can see; therefore, more greenery is coming soon!

The photos above were made using multiple images, from 3 to 4 photos each.

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

Love the first shot! I "oohed" and "aahed" over that one! I have to ask. It is lined up so perfectly...is that for real? Or more Photoshop magic? It's great! Beautiful green color, too.

J.L.Velez said...

How do you do the multiple image thing? That is really very cool! Where is this mystery hike? The greens are incredible, jumping right off the page!

Linda said...

Love your images. Very creative. Good job seeing the light post in the rear view mirror.