Friday, December 19, 2008

X-Mas Spirit at School!

Here are two of my students enjoying a reward that they won! They won a Gingerbread House and were able to build it along with their Math teacher. I intruded to see their progress.

I think they did a great job! They certainly had better self-control that me. I don't think they stole any of the candies. My house would be rather bare, considering most of the decorations would be in my stomach!


The final product! I'm ready to move in!


My final image is capturing the many colors of the project!




4 comments:

Linda said...

Nice post--good essay of the activity.

trishalyn said...

Enjoyed your story and accompanying photos! How did the students win the house? Did they leave it at school, or take it home? If the latter, then which one got the house? Maybe it became a duplex and they each took a half home? Fun post, Steve! :-)

J.L.Velez said...

Great idea for a post and I love the colors of the last one! We had a nice last day of school and I hope you guys did too! It will be nice to have a new beginning in January!

Bridget said...

i feel like i was there.
nice post steve.
(i love gingerbread houses)