Monday, December 8, 2008

Purple Haze


Throughout Sunday I was feeling tired, cold and with a headache. I decided last night that instead of tossing and turning and wondering whether I would feel better in the morning, I would take Monday off, putting my mind to rest. I was up earlier than normal (of course) and took my garbage to the curb. The sky was very dramatic as the sun was coming up and heavy clouds remained. I shot this image knowing nothing special had been captured; however, once on my computer, I rather liked the color...and so here it is. A long story for a very simple image.



4 comments:

Linda said...

Very nice. I love leafless trees silhouetted like that. Good idea.

Bridget said...

the mood is totally there.
i hope you feel better.

trishalyn said...

Very fitting image...nice job! Things just didn't seem right at work yesterday...now I know why. Hope you're feeling better!!!

J.L.Velez said...

I love the purple of the sky and the tree branches lying against the color. Nicely done. It's amazing just how much the sky can change in color and texture. A very mellow, soft image!