Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Motivates Me To Stay Healthy?


Phil's assignment, I think, is to express what motivates one to stay healthy or how to get healthy. What motivates me to work out and stay healthy is fear of Obama's Health Plan. To mimic a plan that many Canadians and Europeans reject doesn't seem sensible to me. I don't want to be unhealthy under the proposed plan. My care would be questionable and the choices for providers not what I may want for myself. So...fear motivates me!! Sorry Phil.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

great job with the assignment!

Linda said...

You got that right!! Good interpretation.

trishalyn said...

Love the rich, bright colors in this image! I might add...unique interpretation of Phil's assignment. Good job!

Unknown said...

AGREED!!!

philmary said...

Health care premiums doubled in the last 10 years ,,,,due to double again in the next ten.. certainly bad for your health

Anonymous said...

Agreed - Americans need to stop Obama's health scare plan - it is a terrible plan!!!

I am so scared for the future. I really and truly am. What is happening to our country?