Thursday, August 20, 2009

360 View..Sort Of

Today is Thursday and that means another photo assignment. This assignment was given by my friend Trish. She asked that I stop whatever it was that I was doing at 4pm and take photos, using a clock as a guide. I snapped an image at 12, 3, 6 and 9. I wish I was located in a spot where I was completely surrounded by beauty, but I did stop at 4pm!!

The above photo was taken at '12' on a clock as the photo below is "3"


Below, the photo was taken at "6" and the final picture would be at the "9" position


The more interesting part of this assignment is to see where my fellow photo-club members were at 4pm...I can't wait to see!


4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh My Gosh!! The Stockade!! Did you go there on purpose just to be in that awesome place at 4? Good choice. (better than Ft. Hunter, that's for sure)

I love street photography, so I really enjoy these shots. I can't really decide which I like the best. Good job.

trishalyn said...

THIS IS PERFECT...JUST WHAT I HAD IN MIND! These are beautiful images, Steve...I recognized the Stockade area immediately! I'd say you were in the right place at the right time. I feel so badly I forgot about MY assignment...that's even worse...ha...ha. GRADE: A+ and GREAT JOB!!!

J.L.Velez said...

Have no idea where you were, but the results are very pretty. Looks like a great place to be!

philmary said...

This would be a nice place to do the same thing in winter..In fact I am going to make that my assignment when it is my turn again ,,do the 360 adventure on Dec 25 in the same place .ha ha