Tuesday, August 11, 2009

INFO

Hello bloggers...I wanted to give some information regarding posts that I have made recently.
1. Most of you felt correctly that the car photo was manipulated. I took a picture of an old car and then created the fire around it. I wanted to see if I fooled anyone...and I don't think I did. But isn't the result sort of cool?? or hot?
2. My photo of my niece's eyes looking through the flower petals...I got a lot of great responses. Clown nose, animal nose, etc. Obviously that is what made me laugh about the photo! Sometimes a good idea just doesn't work out! I'll try again with another photo some day.
3. For those new to my blog, a few friends and I are involved in a 365 Day Challenge. I take a picture and post a picture every day. I'm in the final stretch of my 365 days as my challenge ends around Oct 1st. It has been an amazing learning experience and I strongly encourage anyone interested in photography to give it a try. You will learn a lot about your camera as well as stretching yourself with different themes, styles, etc.
THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO ENJOY MY BLOG. I ENJOY VERY MUCH VISITING YOURS TOO!

2 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

So how DID you create that fire? Very cool (or hot) trick! My official last day will be September 26th which means a little more than a month to go. It;s amazing isn't it, thinking that we have actually taken a picture a day for a whole year?

philmary said...

Steve
I would never in a million years have been a part of this type of experience without your and everyonelses encouragemnet and kindness..I want to avoid cliches but it hass been a life changing experience..We have all had our times of bewildermnet and dejection ..but "Hope springs eternal in the human heart" > I should add when nurtured by love from others

Phil