Monday, August 3, 2009

A Dream??


With these doors I wanted to create a slightly surreal photo, as if one was witnessing the scene in a dream. The "glow" adds to the dream-like feeling along with the bright green grass and plants.
Beyond the doors is a prize winning horse about to be ridden to victory? Perhaps two lovers will escape the summer heat and the eyes of a critical parent by entering the barn? Could this be where wedding pictures are about to be taken, using the doors as a beautiful backdrop? It's your dream now...tell me what role the doors play in your dream.

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! How do you always get such vivid colors in bright sunlight? The green is so gorgeous contrasting against the white building.

I view my life as in two sections: before and after August 4, 1977. So In my dreams, the doors are the entryway to my life, pre-8/4/77 (32 years ago today). I think I'll take a peek inside now.

Linda said...

This is beautiful. I seriously lack imagination, so all I see in my mind's eye are the horses stamping and snorting while waiting for their trainers.

Bridget said...

interesting blog.i just got a nice safe tucked in feeling from the photo .i can't really say what i felt was inside though.
nice image.