Thursday, August 13, 2009

House!!! Hopefully!


Today's (Thursday) assignment was to match a photo with lyrics to a song. I've used this song before; however, the extended lyrics here match what is going on in my life perfectly. I've climbed, I've fallen, I've "won" and I've "lost"...but it is all about the climb :)
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make....
I gotta keep my head held high....
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side...
It's the climb....
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments
That I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on.... (And I will)
Miley Cyrus..The Climb
The house is definitely not a done deal so please send your good wishes my way...

7 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Great assignment and lyrics too. Definitely fits the struggles of finding and getting a house. Best wishes that this is the right house for you!

trishalyn said...

Perfect song for you...but I know it has a much deeper meaning than simply finding a house. This is a lovely first photo (such beautiful, rich colors!) of what I am sure is more to come. This is a great looking piece of property...I know you will turn this house into a home. Good luck...I sure hope everything goes through without a hitch. Remember what I told you about "143"! :-) P.S. Thanks for a great assignment!!!

philmary said...

I like the rise in the drive way.That is a bold move to go into the country ..You are probably paying for something that will have real valuie through the extended term.

You might want to get into the local politics of Florida..They are very interesting...ha,,ha

Bridget said...

i love the feel of this house!
huge best wishes.
keep us posted.

Linda said...

Beautiful image of a beautiful home!!! I must be way behind in the information department cause I didn't even know you were looking for a house. My prayers will be for this one to become yours.

And the song matches your desires so well--this is a Country song, have you turned over a new musical leaf? Actually I know it's kind of a crossover song.

BTW, where is this house?

Leah. said...

Good luck with the house! :0) Hope all goes smoothly for you.

ninth sunn said...

someone said the me once. life is like a flatline. it goes up & it goes down. that's what make us tic & keep searching. it wouldn't be much good if the line is flat. keep going you will achieve your goal.