Thursday, August 27, 2009

Twins


The photo above was created with two images. My Thursday assignment, given by Linda, a photographer friend and member of a photo group that I belong to, was to combine two photos. The objects in each photo were to have something that links them together. Twins are perfect for this assignment and I am fortunate to have very cooperative twin nieces. I chose a brick background on purpose because it is uniform and made the combining of the images easier. This isn't exactly the process Linda wanted me to use; however, I could think of no other way to make it work. Another experiment and another lesson learned.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

omg fantastic job with the pic. keep up the great work.

Bridget said...

absolutely wonderful!

Leah. said...

wow! beautiful...great work :0)

Zezee's View said...

I agree with all the above - this is beautiful!!

trishalyn said...

AWESOME!!!!! TERRIFIC!!!! SUPERB!!!! MAGNIFICENT!!!! (Do you want me to go on and on?) :-) I hope you're going to get a huge enlargement made, because I want to see this hanging in your new home!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

trisha said it all! oh she left out STUPENDOUS and ARTISTIC and....

oh i think you get the message!


i'm sure it would be great hanging there too!

J.L.Velez said...

I really like how dramatic this photo is. The looks on their faces are innocent and kind and the brick wall denotes a toughness. Putting them together makes this a really dramatic and beautiful image! I love it!

Kerry said...

Cool idea. And twins to work with: how lucky is that?

Linda said...

After seeing this amazing image, I'm ready to put my camera and my version of photoshop elements away for good.

Just love it--the bw makes it even more dramatic/appealing. Are the girls separate images?

Really beautiful!

philmary said...

I go with Jamie looking at the picture it is really restful and soothing..They are appearing like spirits out of the brick wall..Their innocence and genuine smiles make me want to look at it often.> Wonderful

ninth sunn said...

you should print this one out on a canvas or something for the parents as a present. such contemporary. i'm sure there are many people pay a fortune to have their portrait done but not as good as these. well done