The photo above was taken through a window which is my interpretation of my Thursday assignment. My goal was to use the glass of the window for a watercolor affect and the screen as the texture. The glass at school is very thin and very pure so I put a strip of clear wrap over the window. I pulled the clear wrap tight so there was almost no bubbles or waves. And then I shot image after image after image. The naked eye wouldn't detect the wrap; however, the lens did struggle a bit, finding focus. The final image has the look I wanted. I read about this technique and saw examples. The samples showed more texture and I could have easily added texture with editing software; however, I liked what I captured.