Saturday, May 9, 2009

Answers

A giant thank you to everyone who has commented in the last set of posts. The picture that shows movement, a few days ago, didn't fool many people. It is indeed a moving train, at night. The image was quite a mistake as I was fumbling with my Jeep, the camera and a fast approaching train. I was very close to the train as well and so its lights, the lights of the train station and my lights inside the Jeep all combined to make the picture.

Jayme commented on the amount of sun when I took the "tree-faces" photo. I can not tell you how many times Fonda has looked gloomy when I left work only to arrive in Amsterdam with brighter skies. In fact, on that day, people were mowing lawns here and enjoying a warmer day! It wasn't a great day but much nicer than the valley where clouds tend to linger.

For those in the "show" at the library.... I keep getting nice comments from people who have gone to check out our work. It is interesting as to which photo they remember the most. Out of my set, people seem to like that flower where I showcased the bud of the flower, from behind. Even on the blog, isn't it fun to see which photo attracts the most comments? Many times it isn't the photo I expect.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

I don't believe I mentioned it, but I, too, was surprised by the amount of sun on your "tree-faces" the other day! Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful message. Enjoy your weekend! :-)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the answers..glad i was correct!

great photo's!